Monday, May 01, 2006

I seem to have forgotten the art of writing,but the talent of bungling with my PC is something I've retained!:-) Which is why some of you who read the earlier 'version' of this blog might find the content a bit 'different' here. :-) But what I intend to communicate is the same....

Despite having a cupboard cabinet full of diaries containing stories and long-forgotten incidents,the only writing I've done in the last 3 years consists of work-related e-mails,forwards(yeah....the Haha and the pheew! jokes!) and of course the cliched 'Hi....How are you????Howz the family?" kind of e-mails to family and friends.Of course,texting came with the advent of the cell-phone,but I decided to utilise this extra time on hand and revert to my third love-writing.

I like this concept of 'Retro blogs'....A little more than the usual 'what's happening with my life and the world around me'. Basically,since passing out of college,armed with a Bachelors' in Commerce,I always wanted to obtain that coveted MBA degree,wear those fancy business suits and travel to places with a faithful laptop,discussing,managing and creating......what????ideas,strategies and a company! That's what MBAs' do! :-) Anyway,that's what my perspective was before I realised that normal people can do that without an MBA!!!! Fast forward 3 years down the line,MBA remains a cherished dream no MBA,but studying the CFA with equal zest.

Life taught me a lot,and most of the lessons were results of small incidents,and the various people who moved into my life,outside of it and moved my life by remaining as treasured friends,who've changed my life!-for better and for worse....HOW,is what I intend to attempt to portray,through my blogs.

Disclaimer:Any resemblance to any person,or place existent and owned,is purely NOT co-incidental.This is my blog and if anyone feels offended or hurt,well...............Live with it!...........
Just kidding!I would never intentionally do that! :-)
People who've known me or have interacted with me,no matter how brief,may find themselves here....Please do feel free to give me advise,comments,opinions and lastly,to voice a different perspective,if you find my views different from yours'.You're very welcome to do so..... :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good start :-)))- Kumu

Anonymous said...

Great start Nandy! Keep it flowing - Shankar

Anonymous said...

Pretty good!! You certainly can write.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog!
Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

you've certainly made a good start...keep going woman:) Mansi

Anonymous said...

nice blog...finally i got the time to visit it but make sure u keep it goin..:)penny